How do we stay Covid-19 safe in your studio?
- You will need to wear face covering during the session, this is in line with government guidelines. It will be taken off only when you are posed for family portrait and photographer will be at the distance from you. If you are exempt from the law, you will need to provide proof of exemption.
- Hand sanitisers, face coverings, anti-viral wipes and washing facilities are provided at the studio
- All hard props will be disinfected after use using UV Steriliser Lamp. Blankets, wraps and soft props will be washed.
- Shoes covering will be available for clients to wear at the studio.
- Floor will be steam cleaned after every session and just before new session.
- Please let us know if you have any of the following symptoms and we will rearrange your photo session:
High temperature – you feel hot to touch on your chest or back.
Shortness of breath, Fatigue or body aches.
New, continuous cough – Coughing a lot more within the hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours.
Loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – Have you noticed you cannot smell or taste anything or taste has diminished.